For information on how we handle your data, please see https://m14.industries/data
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be stored, used and processed.
Our site and the App are hosted by M14 Industries. The data you provide may be stored through the data storage facility and the App provided by M14 Industries. Your data may be stored, used a processed by us and by M14 Industries.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you in order to provide you the service required by the app:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or the App or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise or by using the services. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site or the App, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph and other information which may be used to identify you. This will also include any data which is made available to us by any third party sites and which you consent to us accessing.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site or the App we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example your device’s IMEI number, MAC address of the wireless network interface or mobile number of the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system;
- Information stored on your device, including contact information, friends list, login information, photos, videos or other digital content;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site or the App (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Location information. We may use GPS or similar technology to determine your current location.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site or the App.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site or the App when they are using it.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site or the App.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site or the App, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser or mobile device that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser or mobile device settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site or the App.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already subscribed to, purchased or enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site or the App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device; and
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or pop ups) with information about goods and services. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site or the App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site or the App to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site or the App safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site or the App about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Specifically, we grant access to your personal information to Brislr Limited and may transfer your personal information to Brislr Limited, who host our site and the App and who may process your personal data on our behalf.
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site or the App.
- Payment service providers that assist us to take payments from you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In order to run and maintain the site or the App and provide the services to you.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets or business are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we in our sole discretion believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal proceedings, protect or defend our or a third party’s rights or property or protect someone’s health or safety.
- If in our opinion or we suspect or have reason to suspect that the disclosure of information may assist or help or prevent a victim of abuse in any form. Disclosure may include disclosure to any authority.
Where it is necessary or appropriate for us to do so we will give you notice in advance of any proposed disclosure. There may be circumstances whereby it is not possible to inform you of such disclosure.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or the App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may store personal data on your device using application data caches a browser web storage or other technology.
You have the right to ask us not to process or to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Delete your data
You can delete your data at any time via the Settings page within the app or website. Click the “Delete my account” button from the Settings page. Alternatively, please contact us with your request, and proof you are the owner of the account.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with The Data Protection Act 2018. Any access request may be subject to a statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. The current maximum fee we may charge you is £10.